Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's "my" day!

I am very lucky and spoiled.


Brian has showered me with gifts and all four of my children have brought home very special creations. I have a new necklace, pan, flowers, photos of the kids and a very cool handprint book.


I think that my favorite thing of all of it is this card:
Isn't he a sweetie? Here are a couple of his cool tricks from a birthday party yesterday. I'm amazed that he can be so athletic and energetic and sweet and kind all at the same time. How did we get so lucky as to have him for ours?


I would be kidding myself if I didn't thank a couple special women for helping us get these special kiddos. If my mom and Brian's mom hadn't done such a great job, I'm sure we wouldn't be prepared to parent our kiddos... Some days we still don't feel prepared, but I think we always know that we were very lucky to grow up with strong women who loved us very much.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment