Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What was I thinking???

Arg!

Timing really is everything and it just wasn't on my side today.

Daniel (and David as it turned out) had an assembly today where he recieved an award. Well, if I wanted to go to it (and I did), I had to take the two little ones along. By the time the assembly ended it would have been too late for me to go pick up the little ones in time to be home for the bus.

This also meant that the little ones would miss out on nap time.

I got my workout during the assembly trying to alternately bear hug, tackle and chase down the little ones.

But I did get to see both of my big boys enjoy their shining moments. So, I win some I lose some. Right now the timing is perfect! I have all of 20 minutes of silence while the little ones nap before the older 2 get home. Where's the remote? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment