Friday, July 24, 2009

On this date..

31 years ago I was born (thanks Mom).
24 years ago I rode on part of RAGBRAI for the first time.
16 years ago I was in London and my friend gave me a Snicker's bar with matches for candles in lieu of a cake.
15 years ago I got my first driver's license.
13 years ago I was on a road trip with no parents and I bought my first beer.
10 years ago I bought my first *legal* beer.
7 years ago the love of my life asked if I would be his bride (thanks Brian).
5 years ago Brian and I decided that we wanted to grow our family.
4 years ago we were waiting to hear if we'd been approved as foster parents.
1 year ago I was helping a friend get ready to start her married life.

Today, that same friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! And I get to spend my day with the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment