Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You came to learn something?

Gosh, I really hope not!

I was just reading about a whole blog convention. Turns out I'm supposed to be making a change or influencing people or selling stuff. Eh, I'd rather not.

I really just hope that every now and then my family hops on to see what's going on in our little world.

And this gives me a chance to get out all of the stuff that's going on here, not only in my life, but in my mind.

Besides, it's like a world wide brag book. I love my little cuties and I get to share them with everyone.

Today we went to the movies. It's been our Tuesday tradition this summer. I'd like to say we're getting good at it, but my little ones still can't sit still. We had two potty breaks during Hotel for Dogs this morning. The movie was o.k. It was a bummer that they portrayed the foster parents as cold and heartless and only in it for the money. But, I know that there are some junky foster parents that are like that. I will admit to the two of you who will read this, I cried at the end. I guess I should say this is a spoiler, but really--are you going to go watch this flick? Anyhow, at the end the kids are adopted. I leaned over and told Vinny that they were being adopted, just like we are going to adopt him. I am so ready for that day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment