Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well, the children have found their baskets, and *hopefully* all of the eggs. And they then ate as much candy as they could before we issued the "last call". Now they are out enjoying a beautiful day & playing keep away from the dog.

Hope that all of our friends and family are having a great day as well.

I'm planning on a big lunch this afternoon, but after the last couple days I hope I have the energy.

Yesterday I took the children to the local Spring Fling where we rode all sorts of rides and they bounced in the bounce houses until they were out of steam. After that, we had lunch and went to an open house at "My Gym" a gym for kids where they loved the ball pit. And, of course, we dyed eggs and made bunnies out of eggs after dinner.

And the day before, we went to the youth museum.

Brian is now able to walk without much of a limp, but he has been down and out with a cold.

I swear, we are the epicenter for all diseases... if there is a cold or flu or anything contagious, it makes its way through this family. I only hope this means that our children will have super immune systems as adults.

Well, off to enjoy the famiy.. I will have pictures and videos to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment