Friday, April 3, 2009

Today was another busy day at the house. Brian was at a charity golf event all day for KFNN. And Daniel had a friend over to play tonight.



The boys were outside and ready to play with water just seconds after we came home. But, by the time I got outside with my camera, Daniel had already decided it was too cold. So, here's a shot of David's best trick.








And this next clip I'm putting on here purely for my own sanity. As anyone who's ever been around a two year old knows, they love repetition. Which is fine. We love singing songs and watching the same videos over and over again. And we love reading... BUT, I think Brian and I would both love to "lose" this book. Too bad our little Bethany sleeps with the darn thing.


However, with it uploaded, I'm sure I can talk her into just replaying the video over and over. Right?





Even if she won't just watch this, it was a very cute Daddy/Daughter moment that I'm glad I caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment