Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo Time!

OK, I'm new at this and already have become lax at posting stuff. Sigh. Such is the life of poor, poor me. Ha!

But, we have had a couple bumps in the road this week. Bethany has stayed home two days this week with a stomach bug. She seems to be back to normal, but we'll see over the next couple days.

Since I haven't been keeping up my end of the bargain with updates. I figured it was time to just put a few of my favorite recent photos here to share. I am a little sad as I do this, however, because I can't share a lot of my favorites. My little guy is such a cutie and I wish I could paste his little mug all over the place. I keep telling myself that this will be the year for his adoption, but only time will tell. I will assure you that when that day comes--I will fill pages with his cute face.

Anyhow, this first photo is from when my parents visited last month. And the color job is what happens when you have five ours in the ER with your camera. I had no idea it could do that!

Next we have Daddy pushing the little Bean on the swings. She *loves* swinging. So much so that generally getting her off of the swing involves a minor temper tantrum--minor meaning that generally nobody gets hurt and a fair amount of crying. She also has no fear. Typically when she's swinging her big complaint with whomever is doing the pushing is that he or she is not pushing her either high enough or fast enough.

When she's not on the swing, she's busy trying to figure out how she's going to follow in Brian's footsteps and get into the radio business. Those headphones aren't plugged in, but they look good on her and that's all that matters.
I am having a hard time getting all of this to work out. For some reason my blogging mojo is failing me, but I think that these photos should be enough to tide all of the Grandparents over for a few days while I figure out how to get another few posted. Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment