Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hehehe... I'm a virgin blogger

So, I just received a new toy in the mail and am anxious to get it to do stuff. I bought a little flip video camera that seems really easy to use and I'm *hoping* that I can figure out how to share videos on a blog for my family.



I'm about five years behind as far as my technical skills so this could take me awhile to figure out.



So far I have succeeded in making the video and getting it on m computer. But that does seem like the easy stuff.








Wow! Oh, my goodness! I just might have figured it out! If I did, there should be a video of our little Bean singing the Barney song. She's quite the ham and was very willing to let me test out the new toy with her. She'll also love seeing herself on the computer.


Anyhow, hopefully I'll have more to share soon.


I took the younger two to the zoo today and a good time was had by all. We did stay a bit too long because they were getting tired and cranky at the end and both of them slept on the way home. We bought a membership this year so we will definately be going often.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment