Monday, September 7, 2009

How much excitement can you take?

What a weekend! Can I go back to work? Ha! Like I have a job.

The zoo in a nice calm rain is great. The animals all come out to enjoy the rain. It's not unbearably hot. There aren't many crowds.

The zoo in a downpour is not so fun.

The boys still loved playing in the water, but Bethany & I were not as pleased.

Movies are fun no matter what the weather. But I have to say that they're more fun if you have one adult to every couple of kids, rather that one adult and four kids.

Urgent Care is never a good thing. They were very nice. And they have a couple new perks--they brought out a cart of a couple snacks. They now have personal t.v.'s in the exam rooms. I wish I didn't know that these were new things.

Bean's sores in her mouth came back for the first time in over a year. So, at least they're fewer and far between. Hopefully she'll sleep through the night. We both could use the rest.

We did get to take advantage of some cool technology. I know we're a bit behind, but Nana & Papa chatted with the children over the Internet tonight.

Laundry, and paperwork, and more paperwork, and more laundry, with a few dishes thrown in all await me tonight...

Are you sure I can't go back to work tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment