Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where to start... so many things are on my mind right now.

Family goes first. Bean is now sleeping in her big girl bed! She's moved to the toddler bed that our last foster daughter used. I think she really likes being able to get up on her own in the morning. And we've only had to put her back to bed a few times.

The little guy is having more good days than bad as far as going to school. When I left him this morning he was bawling and had to be held so he wouldn't run for the door. But, he's made a new friend and is buddies with one of the teachers now. In a couple weeks, I don't think we'll have any issues getting him to go to school.

The big boys are starting to struggle with homework. But, that's pretty normal. It's not that the work is too hard. It's more that the days are long.

I had a wonderful night out with my girlfriends last night and Brian watched a documentary that he enjoyed.

I want to vent and rant, but the washer just stopped its cycle so that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment