Monday, September 14, 2009

World's Worst Blogger

And the title goes to... Me!



I went on vacation without a camera! And, even though I had my computer, and tons of ideas, I didn't blog once.

But, I am back now and life is back to "normal" so let the blogging commence!

The only thing that I can think about is the call that we got today. We were called about a little guy who'd suffered physical abuse. He has a fractured skull.

He's not here with us. So, I'm sure that he found a safe home.

It's just hard to get him off my mind. I can't imagine what must happen in a family to have such a horrible thing happen to a baby. I don't want to think about how he must feel.

Please send a thought or prayer or whatever you believe in out to this little guy. Hopefully he will be able to heal physically and emotionally from what he's already been through so early on in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment