Wednesday, August 5, 2009

All back together again...











Finally!

We are home!

My little brother is home from Iraq :) and staying with us for a few days. And my older boys are back home, too!

Such excitement.

Andrew just finished his second tour. Brian and the littles and I made the trip out to meet him in 29 Palms. He has his days and nights mixed up, but we love having him here and the kids adore their uncle Andrew. I just wish the dog didn't think he was such a threat.

And only a few hours after we got home with Andrew, Daniel and David flew back from Colorado. They had such a good time with Grandma and Grandpa that I don't think any of them wanted it to end. But, we are very happy to have them home.

I think that we are very lucky. We have great parents who play a big role in our kids' lives even though they aren't close.

I don't have time to post much--Daniel goes to the dentist today for spacers and I need to get all the troops out the door soon... But, I will share just a photo or two from Colorado. One day when I figure out this blogging junk, the photos will be where I think they should go, but for now.. photos on top, then text.








No comments:

Post a Comment