Thursday, August 20, 2009

So, Monday was a piece of cake.

It has made me think about why I'm out and about spending so often, though. And I've realized that a lot of the time it's in the name of saving. I do CVS and the grocery store once a week with my coupons. Then I do the bread store every other week or so--it saves me about $20 a month to go to the bread outlet. And then there's Costco... we do Costco once a month or so. Again, all in the name of savings.

Enough of money chat, though!

I wanted to invite any locals to an event on Monday. Brian and I have been asked to speak at a mock-tail party. It's a fund raiser for foster children. They are raising money for scholarships to a basketball camp. There will be all sorts of local politicians (don't hold it against the event, please), a few WNBA players and coaches, and us :) The basketball camp will be in the middle of September. Daniel and David attended one earlier this summer and loved it. This time, they will get a pair of Nikes!

Anyhow, the event costs $25 a person and is nearly sold out, so if you're interested, let me know quickly!


One more note--Happy Birthday, Mom! Janice had a big birthday yesterday and I hope it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment