Monday, June 22, 2009

Aww.. I have great Dad's in my life!





Well, a day late & a dollar short seems to be the story of my life lately.

But, I did want to take some time, even a little late, to say something about how lucky I am. Through this past week and the struggles that it held, I was never alone. Brian is a wonderful husband and an amazing dad. When I am at the end of my rope, he takes on part of the burden. When I'm tired, he gives me the time to recharge. Watching him with the older boys at the pool was a gift that he gave to me yesterday. He has so much patience. I know that they will remember days like that when they are my age.

I remember days with my dad. We would hike or go to the Art Center or the Science Center. We had our special days together. I was kid #2 so I had the second Saturday of each month with my Dad. I'm pretty sure he knows how much that time meant to me... If not, maybe he'll read this! Thank you, Dad!

And thank you to my friends and family. This has been a challenging week for us. Thanks for letting us know that we aren't alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment