Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's gone baby, gone.

My hair, that is.

I chopped it off. I would have waited a bit so I could donate, but they wont' take hair that's been highlighted, so I went ahead and cut seven inches off. Maybe next time around I'll be able to, but I'm thinking that I'm too addicted to changing my hair to stop with the dye obsession.

So, without further ado.. here's my new do...

This is a little before & after. The "before" is a few months old, but you can see the general idea.
My big boys are still gone. The little ones are enjoying the attention and time that they have with me, but I'm finding that they aren't very good at playing without their brothers' guidance.
OH, MY GOSH... I almost forgot!
Court was yesterday for our little guy. And it was good. It was as good as we could hope for. Of course, nothing is over until it's over.. but we are now one small step closer to adding another to our family. Brian is taking bets as far as how long it will take from this point. He's thinking April of 2010. My naive & hopeful side keeps thinking it could be this year. Maybe it'll split the difference and happen in February. I think that the only thing that matters to us is that we will one day be able to call him our son without that pesky "foster" word getting in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment