Monday, June 8, 2009

I think I can, I think I can...


I'm feeling overwhelmed today.


My boys are back home and summer is in full swing.


We already did the grocery shopping (can I say that I love thegrocerygame.com?? I saved $123 and spent $118). And the Head Start teachers have already been out to the house to see the little ones.


All that I have to do is entertain the troops for another few hours.


Can I handle them all at the pool? I avoided it all last summer. But, I really would like them to be able to go when only I'm around. Thankfully, V is a little afraid of the water. Our little Bean is the problem, she will walk straight into the water until it's over her head. Yesterday my older boys went down the water slide! It was way exciting as they've always been to scared in the past.


Wow.


This ended up being way more of a ramble than I had planned.


Anyhow, I guess I need to kick it into gear and try to make the most out of the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment