Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Well, our A/C is kind of working right now.

And I think the high is somewhere around 106 today. Turns out that the guys who fixed it in June might have fixed it wrong. And that might be the reason we needed a new compressor. No matter who caused it, the new compressor still can't work right because of other issues.

I am so glad that we have a home warranty, but Brian is equally upset at having to deal with them on this issue.

So, what do you do in Phoenix in the summer when your A/C is down? Get the heck out of the house & find free A/C! Last night I took the kids out to dinner and to the play land at the mall. I was very proud that I entertained them and kept all of us out of the house for a whole 3 hours! I didn't even get too mad at them.

Today, we did the movies and a lap around a different mall. This time we made it for over 3 hours!

Right now they're all snoozing and I think we're going to hit the pool this afternoon for our cool off session.

The new frog is doing well.

That's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment